Thursday, May 25, 2017

IGOFX Copy Trade - Trading Performance

I will try to regularly post the performance of my Trading Account just to show u how it progress...week in, week out....month in, month out....


Screen shot of my account as of 25/5/2017…..compared to the previous screen shot that I posted on 23/5/2017…pls scroll back to my first post…U can see the progress…. Purposely I blacken those 2 capital…haha…feel a bit shy to show….not much actually…coz that is all I can afford to invest right now…slowly, it will grow…my target is around 4-5 years….this is my pension fund…HAHAHA…


The other screen shot shows the announcement made by our admin in our Whatsapp group....the trader making a trade 2 days in a row.....this are among the Top 5 trader from the FM List....they're now being a bit more careful as the fund grows....profit range average below than 1%...but in a month time, they normally hit 10% ROI per month (or sometimes, even higher than 10%...consider that as bonus)...



Not all the times is the sweet time....sometimes there is a negative profit = LOSS….but still in control and of course they bounce back…and MOST IMPORTANTLY...IT MEANS = THIS IS REALLLL.....!!!

Even sometimes the No 1 FM = Mr VLADISLAV also got negative trade profit….but again, he bounce back in the next hours or the next day….still happy2…haha…


So, what r u waiting for???
Start Registering an account now with IGOFX......


For further info, u can whatsapp me @ 601152437272 or email me @ shakenwhat@gmail.com....


Happy registering new account & start investing now....



No comments:

Post a Comment